Sanctuary Monitors / TV / Televisions

UniversityLutheran
Site Admin

Post by UniversityLutheran »

<njfritz@gmail.com> wrote:
Greetings everyone.

Attached is the quote for putting two (2) 84 inch monitors in the front of the church and the needed hardware/wiring to run it. It comes in pretty high, but I believe we could look at less expensive monitors ($6k each from these guys - but top quality). I am using this company to build a real time crime center at the Tempe Police Department. We could get our monitors from Fry's Electronic and I'll offer those prices below. Please look it over and we can discuss it at the Church Council meeting on Sunday.

I am going to flagstaff to attend an engagement party for son and his fiancee (her folks are hosting) and can get up early and drive down Sunday morning, or I could call in if one of you is willing to put me on your speaker phone on our cell phone. Please let me know if that works. My cell number is 720-480-1097 should someone agree to call me. Thanks.

I am willing and able to do most of the installation for this project with their guidance if you want to move forward (assuming we can find the funds to do it).

Also, I spoke with Abiding Savior Lutheran Church about another matter (security) and Eleanor Brierley, Church Secretary - and she said they have service monitors in their church. She invited up to take a look and to attend a service and I plan to do that in the next couple of weeks. I will also take a look at the software they use to stream the service music, Sunday readings and sermon notes.

Here are some less expensive monitors as an example:

$579 - Atyme 65" Class (64.5" Actual Diagonal Size) AM7UD Series UHD 4K LED TV

$629 - VIZIO 65" Class (64.5" Actual Diagonal Size) E-Series SmartCast™ Ultra HD Home Theater Display™ TV

$1,097 - LG 70" Class (69.5" Actual Diagonal Size) UK6570PUB Series 4K HDR Smart LED AI UHD TV with ThinQ

$2,998 - Samsung 82" Class (81.5" Actual Diagonal Size) NU8000 Series Ultra HDTV

just to show you the breath of options here.

The quote from my vendor was for $18,407 but the cost of two (2) monitors came to $12,131 of that total - so we have some wiggle room here. I need to chat with my tech guy to find out if any of these models would be okay and thus save us some dollars.

Hope this helps and we can talk more as we decide to move forward.

Noah
Attachments
Church Screen Display Quote.pdf
(152.41 KiB) Downloaded 1989 times