2006 Documents

UniversityLutheran
Site Admin

2006 Documents

Post by UniversityLutheran »

2006 Documents, Audio Visual
Sent: Monday, September 18, 2006 15:59 PM
To: pianomsic@hotmail.com; matthewmills@warpmail.net; pastor@ulctempe.org; lcmdan@aol.com; kevo63@hotmail.com; terry@qmediagroup.com; 'Carmen Bieber'
Cc: Aaron Vanderyacht; Beth Wootten; Debbie Hull; Gary & Mary Beth McCluskey; Jeanne Sims; Jessie Havig; Johnathan Loomis; Marilyn S. Brown; Ron & Jennifer Hill; Ron Hill; Szecsy, Elsie; Trudy Stewart
Subject: AV Task Force Meeting
Importance: High

Gang,

Just a reminder that I have scheduled an Audio Visual Task Force meeting for Tuesday, September 19th, at the Church for about 6:30 pm.

I'm sending the reminder to those that have expressed an interest participating. I'm sure that there may be others, so I certainly don't want this list to be exclusive. I'll make sure invites to future meetings are distributed to others that may be interested as well.

Aiko is teaching until 7pm and may not be able to participate unless we can find a ride for her from the music complex to the Church at that time.

I'm hoping to get information to everyone so that ideas can be shared on a special online forum at:
http://www.ulctempe.org/forums

If interested, please register so that I can give access to the AV section.

If someone can break from the meeting at 7pm to pick Aiko up at the music building complex, she might be able to participate for the latter part of the meeting. Aiko may also have a friend who is very knowledgeable on sound and AV systems that may be able to participate in future discussions. Aiko's email and phone number are pianomsic@hotmail.com and 480-491-7055

We have been approached by one company, Audio Video Resources, who have done many Church's in the area (the proposals are attached). They are extreme but certainly can provide us with some talking points and perhaps some longer range goals. Our budget cannot even come close to what these folks are proposing, but there must be hundreds of other options we can consider.

If you can't be at the meeting and cannot figure the "forum" thing, be sure to shoot off your ideas to me so that they can be shared, pondered, and otherwise digested. The first thing is a plan... a good, solid, long-range plan that will enhance our mission, our talents and worship experience.

Thanks to our Lord for all the wonderful talents he has given this congregation!

Thanks,
Terry Pochert
602-334-4647 Home Phone
602-615-5584 Cell Phone

AGENDA ITEMS
• Chairman of the Task Force
• Projection Systems
• Optimizing for Voice
• Optimizing for Music
• Aiding handicap congregation members (enhanced sight/sound options)
• FM Transmission, Internet Streaming
• Burning of CDs or DVDs
• Wireless
• Speaker Systems for Voice and/or Music
• Interfacing for electronic instruments
• Portability: Sanctuary, Campus Center, on-the-road Retreats, etc.
• Sources of Equipment
• Sources of Funding
• Modifications to Building: Woodworking, Electrical, etc.
• Coordination with the Building Committee and Future Remodeling Plans
• Coordination of the current look and feel of the Sanctuary
• Available to mic different locations of the Sanctuary
• What happens if the building is ever expanded or changed
• Maintenance of the Equipment
• Operation of the Equipment
• Storage of the Equipment
• Rental vs. Purchase of certain items
Attachments
V1 University Luthean ICG PROPOSAL 2006 SOUND SYSTEM.pdf
(42.6 KiB) Downloaded 152 times
V1 ICG PROPOSAL 2006 VIDEO SYSTEM.pdf