http://norton.com/setup
http://norton.com/globalsupport

https://account.norton.com
Norton Online Account: tech@ulctempe.org / Sys4#Admin
+ treasurer@ulctempe.org / Sys4#Admin

1 - Secretary Computer
2 - Pastor

+++++
06/24/2020 Created new account. Installed on Secretary computer.
12/22/2017 Current Activation Code: J69QM-238XD-82FQB-JGPFD-4YDDC
+ Installed on Dell Red Laptop
10/27/2015 Receipt from Yearly renewal. Paid by Pochert and Reimbursed.
11/11/2013 Renewed (PKQ9CV3427JQ) on Terry Pochert's personal AX card. Receipt attached. tlp
05/02/2012 Reinstalled on Treasurer computer. tlp
Attachments
Norton_20151027.pdf
(156.26 KiB) Downloaded 885 times
ULC Norton Renewal PKQ9CV3427JQ.pdf
November 11, 2013
(96.85 KiB) Downloaded 890 times
UniversityLutheran
Site Admin

Refund Norton Internet Security

Post by UniversityLutheran »

Refund Norton Internet Security
End Chat

System: Connecting...
System: Your reference number for this chat session is 3679853
System Administrator: Initial Question/Comment: This account automatically renewed when we forgot to turn the auto renewal off. We had TWO accounts, one under tech@ulctempe.org and this one under treasurer@ulctempe.org. The 2nd now has 10 seats and we don't need THIS account. Could we have a refund?
System: Welcome to Norton Support! A Norton Representative will be with you shortly.
System: You are being routed to a Customer Representative...
System: Estimated wait time is 0 hours 3 minutes 59 seconds
System: For assistance with any LifeLock ® Identity Theft Protection services, please visit www.lifelock.com, or call 1-855-993-1976
System: We are currently experiencing high volume of contacts and therefore having higher queue times. We would like to apologize for the inconvenience.
System: Estimated wait time is 0 hours 5 minutes 20 seconds
System: Estimated wait time is 0 hours 4 minutes 56 seconds
System: Estimated wait time is 0 hours 2 minutes 48 seconds
System: Thank you for your patience. Your chat is very important to us but we are currently experiencing higher than expected wait times. Please stay online.
System: Thank you for your patience. Your chat is very important to us but we are currently experiencing higher than expected wait times. Please stay online.
System: Rahul has joined this session!
System: Connected with Rahul
Rahul: I understand your issue and I will do my best to assist you.
Rahul: I would also like to apologize for the long wait time you had to experience and would like to inform you that we are working on reducing the queue time to ensure all our valuable customers get in touch with representatives immediately.
Rahul: In the meanwhile, could you please provide me your active email address and phone number for documentation purpose?
System Administrator: The email for this account is treasurer@ulctempe.org and the phone number is 480-967-3543. The other account we want to stay active.
Rahul: Thank you for the information.
Rahul: I completely understand your concern. Please do not worry. I assure you that your concern will be completely resolved by the end of this chat and I will make you a completely satisfied customer of Norton.
Rahul: Please allow me 2 minutes while I locate your account details.
Rahul: Thank you for your time, your case number is: 30570087, please write this down for future reference.
System Administrator: Written down.
Rahul: I have checked your Norton account details associated with treasurer@ulctempe.org. I would like to inform you that you have been charged for Automatic Renewal on Thu Mar 09 16:58:37 GMT 2017 for Norton AntiVirus. The amount charged to you is USD 54.04
Rahul: The Norton Automatic Renewal Service is a product feature that keeps your computer protected from the latest Internet risks by automatically renewing your subscription, so you don't have to worry about it.

This service would have been originally included in your previous purchase made through our online store. Norton would have sent a notification to the registered email address between 45 days to 30 days before your subscription expired and also before any payment was billed, to alert you that your product subscription would be automatically renewed.
Rahul: I have checked that you are no more using the Norton Anti Virus product associated with treasurer@ulctempe.org.
Rahul: So, I shall go ahead and process the Full refund for you.
Rahul: Would that be okay with you?
System Administrator: Thanks you. Yes, that will be okay. We now have ten seats on the other account which we will keep active.
Rahul: Exactly, you have Norton Security Premium associated with tech@ulctempe.org, so you do not required the Norton Anti Virus product.
Rahul: Please allow me 2-3 minutes while I process the refund for you.
System Administrator: Thanks... I'll continue waiting for confirmation.
Rahul: Thank you for your time and patience.
Rahul: I have processed the refund of USD 54.04 for you. The refund will be credited within 5 to 7 business days and it will show up in your next billing cycle (within 10 working days depending on your bank). Please note down your RMA number RMA1000000000004593164.
Rahul: The product key have been disabled.
Rahul: I would also like to inform you that a confirmation email has been sent to your email address and as the automatic renewal is disabled now, I assure you that you will not be charged again.
Rahul: It has been my pleasure to assist you today. I appreciate your time and patience. Is there anything else I can assist you with?
System Administrator: You were wonderful understanding the problem and I appreciate it. Thanks.
Rahul: You are most welcome. I hope I have resolved your concern completely and put a smile on your face.
Rahul: You will receive a Customer Satisfaction Survey by email within the next few days. You are welcome to express your overall opinion of Norton Support in the survey. Your feedback is much appreciated and helps us improve our customer service.
Rahul: Thank you. It was a pleasure to assist you, thank you for contacting Norton Support. Have a great day ahead!
Bye, Take care.
System Administrator: The feed back will be positive. Take care as well.

SendPrint
nGenera Corporation
UniversityLutheran
Site Admin

Re: Norton Internet Security

email from Norton regarding payment successful Date: May-27-2021
Dear User,
Thank you for your order of 1 year Norton Anti-Virus premium membership. Your account will be Auto debited within 24 hours.
Detail for Norton Product:

Product Name: Norton PC Protection
Date of Order: 27-May-2022
Product ID: LF45787_PLN
Amount: $389.96
Important-
If you wish to discontinue the services, please call our customer service team within 24 hours. Our team will be happy to assist you with all your queries
2. The transaction may take several hours to appear in your account.
3. Please retain this email as your proof of purchase. To obtain information on how to download
Or activate your product, Please review our “How do I Download”? Help document.
If you didn’t initiate this purchase, or this payment was not made by you, Please reach out our Customer Support helpline at +1 (804)-999-9943

Regards,
Bill Desk
UniversityLutheran
Site Admin

Re: Norton Internet Security

email from Norton regarding payment successful Date: May-27-2021
Dear User,
Thank you for your order of 1 year Norton Anti-Virus premium membership. Your account will be Auto debited within 24 hours.
Detail for Norton Product:

Product Name: Norton PC Protection
Date of Order: 27-May-2022
Product ID: LF45787_PLN
Amount: $389.96
Important-
If you wish to discontinue the services, please call our customer service team within 24 hours. Our team will be happy to assist you with all your queries
2. The transaction may take several hours to appear in your account.
3. Please retain this email as your proof of purchase. To obtain information on how to download
Or activate your product, Please review our “How do I Download”? Help document.
If you didn’t initiate this purchase, or this payment was not made by you, Please reach out our Customer Support helpline at +1 (804)-999-9943

Regards,
Bill Desk